[c-nsp] Nexus 7700 sup2e Upgrade

Bradley Ordner bradinusa at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 06:56:20 EDT 2018

Hi,

I’m interested in how you go, we are planning a cold boot upgrade from 7.2.0(1) (D1) to 8.2. We seem to have some BFD and Mac sec bugs.

We attempted an ISSU update a few months back to a later 7 code and it failed. We only have one 7K chassis per DC so can’t risk another crash.

Do you need to update any EPLDs? the only new feature we want to use is OTV loopbacks as join interfaces.

Brad

Sent from my iPhone