[c-nsp] Nexus 7700 sup2e Upgrade

Ray Williams ray.williams at marithon.net
Fri Aug 3 07:06:13 EDT 2018

Hello,

I’m trying to setup a multi switch system in a daisy chain and on each end I have a layer3 connection to ISP cloud.
Third location uses the same ISP cloud with layer3 connection.
So the problem is we are have static routes on each and need to use a sort of redundant solution when there’s a break between switches or at either end of the daisy chain.

Please help or repost

Ray A. Williams