[c-nsp] 3750G Switch

Harry Hambi - Atos harry.hambi at bbc.co.uk
Fri Dec 7 10:40:45 EST 2018

Hi all,
Trying to upgrade a 3750G from IOS  c3750e-universalk9-mz.150-2.SE10.bin  to a latest version  c3750e-universalk9-mz.152-4.E7.bin, and I am getting the following error:

Error loading "flash: c3750e-universalk9-mz.152-4.E7.bin

Interrupt within 5 seconds to abort boot process.
Boot process failed...

The system is unable to boot automatically.  The BOOT
environment variable needs to be set to a bootable
image.

Is this telling me the boot image needs upgrading? Does this hardware not supported this IOS?.  Thanks in advance.

Harry Hambi BEng(Hons)  MIET  Rsgb

http://www.bbc.co.uk