[c-nsp] 3750G Switch

Sascha E. Pollok sp at iphh.net
Sat Dec 8 03:24:25 EST 2018

Hi Harry,

> Trying to upgrade a 3750G from IOS  c3750e-universalk9-mz.150-2.SE10.bin  to a latest
version  c3750e-universalk9-mz.152-4.E7.bin, and I am getting the following error:

> Error loading "flash: c3750e-universalk9-mz.152-4.E7.bin
>

> Interrupt within 5 seconds to abort boot process.
> Boot process failed...
>
> The system is unable to boot automatically.  The BOOT
> environment variable needs to be set to a bootable
> image.

it simply does not find your image specified and says that you need to set the BOOT
variable to a bootable image. Maybe check if the boot image is unintentionally separated
between "flash:" and the image filename. It should probably look the this in the
configuration:

   boot system flash:c3750e-universalk9-mz.152-4.E7.bin

You should be able to boot the image from the bootrom and then fix the variable in the config.

Cheers
Sascha