[c-nsp] 4431 - L2TPV3 xconnect inside Service Instance

Richard Clayton sledge121 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 09:40:22 EST 2018

Changed my lab to VXLAN only to find its not supported on the 4431, only
supported on the 4451.  It lets you put all the commands in but doesn't
work, why do Cisco do that to us, surely just remove the commands when
there is no support for it?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en_in/products/collateral/routers/4000-series-integrated-services-routers-isr/datasheet-c78-732542.html