[c-nsp] 4431 - L2TPV3 xconnect inside Service Instance

Richard Clayton sledge121 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 05:27:46 EST 2018

Config snippet from both routers

CE R1
interface GigabitEthernet0/0/3
 description POP1-CE02 3750SW-1
 mtu 1600
 no ip address
 media-type rj45
 negotiation auto
 service instance 1 ethernet
  description L2 Extension LAN
  encapsulation dot1q 229,232
  xconnect 100.66.50.110 100 encapsulation l2tpv3 pw-class L2TPv3
 !
 service instance 2 ethernet
  description Corporate L3 LAN
  encapsulation dot1q 700
  rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric
  bridge-domain 4
 !
CE R2
interface GigabitEthernet0/0/3
 description POP2-CE02 3750SW-1
 mtu1600
 no ip address
 negotiation auto
 service instance 1 ethernet
  description L2 Extension LAN
  encapsulation dot1q 229,232
  xconnect 100.66.50.109 100 encapsulation l2tpv3 pw-class L2TPv3
 !