[c-nsp] BGP Route Announcement

Bryan Holloway bryan at shout.net
Fri Dec 14 18:35:44 EST 2018

I generally prefer to keep the Null0 even if there's a static or (IGP)
non-static as a matter of best-practice.

If your IGP burbles, then the rest of the Internet won't, leading to
faster recovery times.

Statics are inherently less prone to this, but having the Null0 pin-up
doesn't hurt anything and it makes your configuration more homogeneous
knowing that anything you're advertising should be in the routing table
no matter what. Easier to trouble-shoot, spot errors, etc.