[c-nsp] XR on NCS5500 6.2.25 vs 6.2.3

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Fri Feb 2 08:46:26 EST 2018

I’m curious if anyone knows, specific to NCS5500 series, if there are actually two software trains in the 6.2.x series, where 6.2.3 and 6.2.25 are somehow treated differently, or, illogically, 3 is somehow higher than 25?  I noticed that 6.2.3 was released after 6.2.25, which seems odd given 6.2.3 seems like something that would have been 22 releases prior to 6.2.25.  However, in the release notes, both bootloader and MB-IOFPGA have bumped up revisions in 6.2.3, so it’s making me think it actually is the latest of the 6.2.x train?

Thanks