[c-nsp] FIB insertion issues on Sup2T routers

Jeroen van Ingen jeroen at zijndomein.nl
Tue Jan 2 08:14:16 EST 2018

Hi,

> I had 3 incidents within a week in which Sup2T-XL routers switched to
> software forwarding.
>
> I.e. log says:
> %MLSCEF-4-FIB_TCAM_INSERT_FAIL: FIB entry insertion into tcam failed, one
> IPv4 route may be absent from hardware table

Haven't seen this one, but I'm interested to hear whether you've had new
occurrences... We're running newer code though, 15.2(1)SY5 currently,
because of several bugs in earlier releases.

Regards,

Jeroen van Ingen
ICT Service Centre
University of Twente, P.O.Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands