[c-nsp] FIB insertion issues on Sup2T routers

"Rolf Hanßen" nsp at rhanssen.de
Tue Jan 2 08:51:45 EST 2018

Hello,

on router #1 it happened again.
We then updated it to 15.2(1)SY5 (put luck) on Dec 6th and configured
prefix limits on all sessions allowing less tha 100k above current count.

On router #2 we did nothing.

Router #3 was false positive, issue did not occur at all (human error).

Nothing happened since the updates, no insertion issue, no prefix count hit.
So we have no clue what happened.

kind regards
Rolf