[c-nsp] FIB insertion issues on Sup2T routers

Jeroen van Ingen jeroen at zijndomein.nl
Tue Jan 2 09:11:52 EST 2018

Hi,

Never feels good when you can't find a good explanation / do proper RCA
for an incident...

And you don't have any active support on the boxes? If you hit it again,
let us know; we're running a couple of Sup2T-XL too.

Regards,

Jeroen van Ingen
ICT Service Centre
University of Twente, P.O.Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands