[c-nsp] Multihomed OTV on CSR Lab - Mac Address Issue

quinn snyder snyderq at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 15:36:01 EST 2018

This has been standard n7k operations since the platform
supported contexts.
Much like ASA — interfaces need to be dedicated to a context from the management-plane perspective.

OTV requires a separate context due to inability to have SVI and OTV in same context. OTV essentially becomes a part of the L2 domain on the inside — and L3 domain on the outside sending encap’d traffic.

q.

quinn snyder | snyderq at gmail.com

-= sent via iphone. please excuse spelling, grammar, and brevity =-