[c-nsp] SSH through ASA to switch inside

joshd jduffek at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 02:23:52 EST 2018

Maybe I'm wrong...but this line:
access-list ACL_Outside_to_Inside extended permit tcp any object-group
SSH_CLIENTS eq ssh

is only permitting TCP:22 in.  so if you added:

access-list ACL_Outside_to_Inside extended permit tcp any object-group
SSH_CLIENTS eq  22001
access-list ACL_Outside_to_Inside extended permit tcp any object-group
SSH_CLIENTS eq  22002
access-list ACL_Outside_to_Inside extended permit tcp any object-group
SSH_CLIENTS eq  22003

...then you would be allowing those fancy custom SSH ports you added in
through the ACL.

then assuming your NAT config is right, then it should work.

I'm curious, what exact command are you running when you do the
packet-tracer stuff?