[c-nsp] SSH through ASA to switch inside

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.com
Tue Mar 6 15:59:30 EST 2018

A quick note -  I didn't understand your original question

The NAT method as others mentioned also works, but I prefer using the VPN for the management.

What I meant by my statement was this is the only way to have traffic cross firewall interfaces that is destined to the firewall, not through the firewall - which the NAT method would have worked. (as it is not destined TO the firewall)
I thought you were trying to manage the ASA on the inside, through the outside interface.