[c-nsp] Cisco Nexus 93240YC-FX2 Switch

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.com
Mon May 14 09:22:06 EDT 2018

This is an interesting looking switch.

There does not seem to be any specific documentation outside of the hardware install and the generic nexus guide.
I imagine there will be a little show on these and its buddies at cisco live.

Does anyone know if like it's generation 1 brother the Nexus 9396PX Switch - doesit supports 1Gig Copper SFP?
We did a few rollouts of that switch last year, and it did work with GLC-T's.

This would be a great core switch for a small data center deployment - but 1 gig north border devices would often be copper. (ASA etc)

Nick