[c-nsp] IOS XR and MPLSoMGRE

mihai at duras.ro mihai at duras.ro
Wed May 16 17:56:55 EDT 2018

Hi guys,

I'm trying something strange and funky in a lab and of course ending up
at a dead-end :)

I'm trying to configure OpenContrail to peer with ASR9K.
I've already found a sample configuration for ASR903 but that one has
IOS XE.

Does anyone know if there is an equivalent for the following commands on
IOS XR?
So far I can't find anything and am knocking my head against the wall a
bit (I did find that MGRE should be supported though and MPLS over it).

l3vpn encapsulation ip MGRE
  transport ipv4 source GigabitEthernet0/4/7

route-map SELECT_UPDATE_FOR_L3VPN permit 10
   set ip next-hop encapsulate l3vpn MGRE

Thanks in advance,
Mihai