[c-nsp] XR on GNS3

quinn snyder snyderq at gmail.com
Thu May 31 22:20:42 EDT 2018

XRv is simple control-plane of XR in a VM. This is why L2 forwarding isnt supported (though is configured).
XRv9000 is full control- and data-plane and much tighter coupling of the two. L2 forwarding should work, but L2VPNs and such will fail miserably.

q.

quinn snyder | snyderq at gmail.com

-= sent via iphone. please excuse spelling, grammar, and brevity =-