[c-nsp] ISR (or ISR-like) router with dual SIM?

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Thu Nov 29 04:18:06 EST 2018

Thank you for the input. So it seems there is an ISR1000 router with
dual modems, the C1109-4PLTE2P Bjørn mentions. I'll look into that.

I can see from the configuration guides that the other models that
claim "Dual SIM Support" can only do failover. Expected failover time
is in minutes.

Joel's suggestion of modularizing might be the way we go. It does make
a lot of sense, making it much easier to replace the modem as
technology improves in that area. And it allows for almost any number
of redundant connections. I have a feeling that it could also turn out
to be the cheaper option compared to the C1109-4PLTE2P. :-)

--
Peter