[c-nsp] BGP DFZ convergence time - FIB programming

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Fri Oct 12 08:15:37 EDT 2018

> James Bensley
> Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 7:17 AM
>

> On 12 October 2018 02:14:03 BST, Tim Warnock <timoid at timoid.org> wrote:

In order to avoid using ingress policy on iBGP session towards RRs I'm
setting the dummy next-hop on export from the trigger VRF, but yes I had to
add the dummy next-hop onto RRs for them to have a valid next-hop and could
relay the route further.

adam

netconsultings.com
::carrier-class solutions for the telecommunications industry::