[c-nsp] Cisco Subscription based licenses

Cassio Lange cassio at cassio.eng.br
Thu Sep 20 09:45:13 EDT 2018

Hello Curtis,

>From Cisco documentation.

When in production mode, no limitations are imposed, and no enforcement is
applied, regardless of whether the customer is in compliance or not, from a
licensing point of view. (This is in keeping with the smart licensing
principles: each router only reports usage to the back-end, and any
out-of-compliance accounts trigger back-end processes to reach out to
customers to purchase or renew licenses).

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/virtual-routers/configuration/guide/b-xrv9k-cg/b-xrv9k-cg_chapter_01001.html

Regards,