[c-nsp] Cisco Subscription based licenses

Curtis Piehler cpiehler2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:53:46 EDT 2018

So they essentially become more nuisance alarms just like the physical
chassis licensing.  However, in this case it can phone home to Cisco and
basically trigger reminders, audit events to Cisco.  I think my question
was more towards the available subscription tiers/models?  Is this like a 1
month, 6 month, 1  year, etc.. type subscription availability?