[c-nsp] No Mpls commands

Shawn L shawn at rmrf.us
Wed Apr 24 10:57:25 EDT 2019

I have several ASR-920 routers and a couple of older ME3600s all exhibiting
the same behavior.  We purchased all of them with the Advanced Metro ip
access licenses, and I can see the licenses when I do a show license.

However, when I try to enable MPLS on any of them, the commands are no
there.  Even simple things like mpls label protocol ldp give an error

(config)#mpls label protocol ldp
                        ^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something silly -- I just can't seem to
figure out what it is.  Anyone have any ideas?

thanks