[c-nsp] No Mpls commands

Scott Miller fordlove at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 11:42:30 EDT 2019

Do you know what version you're running?

I have dozens of ASR920's, and a hand full of ME3600's doing MPLS just fine
for years.

ASR9201#show run | i mpls
mpls label protocol ldp
no mpls ip propagate-ttl
mpls ldp nsr
mpls ldp explicit-null
mpls ldp graceful-restart
mpls traffic-eng tunnels
mpls traffic-eng nsr

ME3600#show run | i mpls
no mpls ip propagate-ttl
mpls ldp nsr
mpls ldp explicit-null
mpls ldp graceful-restart
mpls traffic-eng tunnels

On the ME3600, mpls label protocol ldp is enabled at the interface level.

Scott