[c-nsp] No Mpls commands

Radu-Adrian FEURDEAN cisco-nsp at radu-adrian.feurdean.net
Wed Apr 24 12:23:36 EDT 2019

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019, at 16:58, Shawn L wrote:
> I have several ASR-920 routers and a couple of older ME3600s all exhibiting
> the same behavior.  We purchased all of them with the Advanced Metro ip
> access licenses, and I can see the licenses when I do a show license.
>
> However, when I try to enable MPLS on any of them, the commands are no
> there.  Even simple things like mpls label protocol ldp give an error
>
> (config)#mpls label protocol ldp
>                         ^
> % Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

Are they booted at the correct license level ?

#sh run | i license boot
license boot level advancedmetroipaccess

You can also check with show ver:

#sh ver | i Level
License Level: advancedmetroipaccess
Next reload license Level: advancedmetroipaccess

I never actually saw any cisco device booted at the "wrong license level", but the possibility does exist.

--
R.-A. Feurdean