[c-nsp] No Mpls commands

Scott Miller fordlove at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:40:26 EDT 2019

Maybe you don't have a license for it?  Check your licenses:

ASR920#show license
Index 1 Feature: advancedmetroipaccess
        Period left: Life time
        License Type: Permanent
        License State: Active, In Use
        License Count: Non-Counted
        License Priority: Medium
Index 2 Feature: metroipaccess
        Period left: Not Activated
        License Type: Evaluation
        License State: Active, Not in Use, EULA not accepted
        License Count: Non-Counted
        License Priority: None
Index 3 Feature: metroaccess
        Period left: Not Activated
        License Type: Evaluation
        License State: Active, Not in Use, EULA not accepted
        License Count: Non-Counted
        License Priority: None
Index 4 Feature: 1588
Index 5 Feature: 1GEupgradelicense