[c-nsp] ASR920 and EEM:Mandatory.dualrate_eem.tcl

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Tue Aug 27 10:29:14 EDT 2019

Hi,

> > I'm not sure I wanted to know in the first place, and now I do not
> > know if
> I'm
> > scared or morbidly fascinated.
> >
> Isn't it possible to disable/delete all these EEM scripts?

It is a registered policy even on ASR-920-24SZ-M with no dual rate
ports....

ASR920_JN1#sh event manager policy registered
No.  Class     Type    Event Type          Trap  Time Registered
Name
1    script    system  syslog              Off   Mon Jul 24 09:47:42 2017
Mandatory.dualrate_eem_policy.tcl
 occurs 1 pattern {IOSXE_SPA-6-DUAL_RATE_CHANGE:*}
 nice 0 queue-priority normal maxrun 240.000 scheduler rp_primary Secu
none

and at least can be removed on this platform
ASR920_JN1(config)#no event manager policy
Mandatory.dualrate_eem_policy.tcl

ASR920_JN1#sh event manager policy registered
No.  Class     Type    Event Type          Trap  Time Registered
Name
ASR920_JN1

Not sure what happens post upgrade ....

And to see the script
show event manager policy available detailed
Mandatory.dualrate_eem_policy.tcl

Brian