[c-nsp] ASR920 and EEM:Mandatory.dualrate_eem.tcl

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Aug 27 14:40:04 EDT 2019

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 04:29:14PM +0200, Brian Turnbow wrote:
> And to see the script
> show event manager policy available detailed
> Mandatory.dualrate_eem_policy.tcl

Interesting.  In my version (16.06.05) it's called slightly different,
but your command to see it works...

#show event manager policy available detailed Mandatory.dualrate_eem.tcl
::cisco::eem::event_register_syslog occurs 1 pattern "IOSXE_SPA-6-DUAL_RATE_CHANGE:*" maxrun 240
#EEM Tcl script to detect SFP to SFP+ change and vice-versa on dual-rate port then remove config, default interface and then re-apply config
set clist [list "config terminal" "line vty 0 4" "login authentication Mandatory.dualrate_eem.tcl" "authorization exec Mandatory.dualrate_eem.tcl" "authorization commands 15 Mandatory.dualrate_eem.tcl" "transport preferred none" "transport input none" "transport output none" "exec-timeout 10 0" "length 0" "exit"]
# AAA Bypass unconfigurations

Highly amazing.

gert