[c-nsp] QinQ termination on a Catalyst 6800

g at va-dumt.se g at va-dumt.se
Tue Feb 19 07:22:02 EST 2019

Hello,
I have a distinct memory of running selective QinQ on a 6500a chassis a
couple of years back but there where some ASIC limit on it where the mapping
done on one interface would affect all ports in a portgroup belonging to
that specific ASIC. Perhaps this feature was removed because of this
limitation though?

//Gustav