[c-nsp] Correct syntax for Boot system

Hagen Amen hagen.a.amen at multco.us
Thu Feb 28 13:16:18 EST 2019

I've found, same as Tyler, that the "flash:" alias doesn't work at boot (on
my 4Ks), so the stanza:

boot-start-marker
> boot system bootflash:isr4300-universalk9.16.06.03.SPA.bin
> boot-end-marker

works just fine. I do see systems out of the box with the extra "flash"
keyword. I haven't found one yet that doesn't work by pointing directly to
the file system name. Does seem like a newer bit of added clutter.

sincerely,
Hagen