[c-nsp] ASR920 is a ticking timebomb (CSCvk35460)

Reuben Farrelly reuben-cisco-nsp at reub.net
Wed Jan 23 17:42:23 EST 2019

On 24/01/2019 6:23 am, Giles Coochey wrote:
> I think the tack the OP was meant to imply that Cisco Bughunt for issues
> leaves a lot to be desired, with terse messages attached to bugs,
> incomplete versions affected, etc...

The thing that sends me off the deep end with bugs like this is when
they are marked with a status of "Terminated" especially if they have a
high severity.

Perhaps it is just a case of a bad choice of words, but that reads to me
the effect of "we have made a conscious decision to not fix this bug"
and implies that it's most likely a waste of time opening a TAC case
about it.

Reuben