[c-nsp] ASR920 is a ticking timebomb (CSCvk35460)

David White, Jr. (dwhitejr) dwhitejr at cisco.com
Thu Jan 24 11:15:44 EST 2019

Hi Reuben,

Unfortunately, 'Terminated' in this case has double meanings.  It in
fact does mean exactly what you have stated, 'a conscious decision was
made not to fix this bug'.  However, it /also/ means 'Unreproducible -
we are unable to reproduce the issue, and need additional information
before we can proceed further'.

In the case of CSCvk35460, it's the Unreproducible meaning which
applies.  So, opening a TAC case is not a waste of time.

Sincerely,

David.