[c-nsp] Experience with Lenovo switching, anyone?

Patrick M. Hausen hausen at punkt.de
Fri Jun 21 09:13:22 EDT 2019

Hi all,

we are looking for alternatives to the two large vendors
that are cost efficient for a small hosting company.

Does anyone have practical experience with Lenovo
ENOS and is willing to share?

With a limited budget we prefer to cut features rather
than stability ;-)

Yet multi-chassis (at least dual-chassis) LACP or similar
or some modern „fabric“ architecture are necessary.
I don’t want to go back to only STP …

Kind regards,
Patrick
--
punkt.de GmbH			Internet - Dienstleistungen - Beratung
Kaiserallee 13a			Tel.: 0721 9109-0 Fax: -100