[c-nsp] (BGP) BFD on XR in vrf on sub-interface of bundle-ether interface

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Fri Jun 28 23:13:36 EDT 2019

What platform are you on?  I ran into numerous issues with XR + BFD on NCS5501-SE hardware; worked with TAC and confirmed.  It's broken for bundle interfaces (gives an error, won't take the config), broken for BGP (takes the config without error but doesn't work), and broken if VRRP is in use.  It will only work on a single physical link on that platform.  We swapped out for Arista 7280's ultimately.