[c-nsp] Seamless MPLS interacting with flat LDP domains

Radu-Adrian FEURDEAN cisco-nsp at radu-adrian.feurdean.net
Sat May 4 11:17:24 EDT 2019

On Sat, May 4, 2019, at 10:22, Mark Tinka wrote:
> Didn't Facebook say that all their M2M communications is exclusively on IPv6?

Meaningful, yes, unfortunately 100% not representative (they also do U2M communication over IPv6 whenever possible).

What I was meaning a more "realistic" deployments. Facebook is one well-known example (and if my memory is good, LinkedIn is another). For each of them you can easily find (?? tens of ??) thousands of other much more "classic" deployments, with less than 100 racks (often down to 10 or even less) and no IPv6 on roadmap, not even at the last place. I was thinking at those guys - does any of them think of changing the status-quo ?

--
R.-A. Feurdean