[c-nsp] Cisco ASR1000 Info..

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Fri Nov 1 03:58:46 EDT 2019

Hi,

>  I also mentioned looking at Juniper on their list, and man did many come back telling me that JunOS could be a nightmare with commands changing from release to release, and that if I wasn't used to JunOS already (which I am not) that it would drive me batty.

For me it is very much the opposite. I love the structure and possibilities for automation in JunOS, and I silently cry when I have to automate anything on old style iOS…

If you have a VMware ESXi box available just download the vMX eval from the Juniper website and you can decide for yourself.

Cheers,
Sander