[c-nsp] Nexus 5k ISSU

Randy randy_94108 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 22:13:01 EDT 2019

The issue is ISSU - not platform-specific; not ios/nx-os/ios-xe/ios-sr specific!
ISSU is complicated-business that may OR may-not-work(Disregard Vendor-docs - I don't have the link to What Cisco-does when ISSU works in the LAB! - Video)
I have tried ISSU- Success-Rate has been 50/50 at-best!
Dude,
Put in place an HA network and go down the path of traditional-upgrades! Traditional-Upgrades are *reloads*.....speaking from experience.
-Randy