[c-nsp] 3800 layer 2 Switch

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.com
Mon Nov 11 10:41:06 EST 2019

No, but you might need to use the "force" and or the new  command I got stuck on my first upgrade between these versions for hours before finding some obscure message board post about the force command.

Something like this:

Switch# software install file flash:cat3k_caa-universalk9.16.06.01.SPA.bin new force
Preparing install operation...

Ive upgrade many stacks from 3.6 or 3.7 to 16.x.x code