[c-nsp] RSVP-TE was (no subject)

emmanuel manoni emmanuelmadoshi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 15:11:29 EDT 2020

Thanks man.One more question
1.I want to improve switchover time in case of failure in my MPLS TE
configured network,I know over L2 switch bfd does the trick,in my network
only bfd for igp has been configured,do I need to configure bfd for rsvp as
well?if yes,what will be its significance compared to the present bfd for
igp?

Again thanks in advance