[c-nsp] Default Route recalculated every 60 seconds.

Bradley Ordner bradinusa at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 05:36:55 EDT 2020

Hi James,

Interesting you mention this, as someone else on Cisco Community Page was interested in the IOS version. Possibly once this design is finished the default may come from somewhere else, but I don't think I will be there when it happens.

They have told me they have no other issues with other customers and same config, but this could be a bug between different IOS versions because I am running IOS-XE and they may be running XR as they have a ASR9K.

I am going to ask the question and see what happens. Thanks for the info.

Brad