[c-nsp] Default Route recalculated every 60 seconds.

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Mon Apr 20 05:55:12 EDT 2020

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 09:36:55AM +0000, Bradley Ordner wrote:
> They have told me they have no other issues with other customers and same config, but this could be a bug between different IOS versions because I am running IOS-XE and they may be running XR as they have a ASR9K.

Strictly speaking, there is no "issue", except that the counter for
"how old is the route?" on your side is being reset every minute.

Packet forwarding works, routing is stable, no CPU churn.

WRT "bugs between different IOS versions" - please read what I wrote
before: frequent reannouncements of a single route *can not* be triggered
by anything on your side.  There is nothing in the BGP protocol which
would enable this.  (If it happens for *all* routes, it could be a
soft reconfig request going awry, but this not what you see)

gert