[c-nsp] Default Route recalculated every 60 seconds.

Bradley Ordner bradinusa at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:54:27 EDT 2020

Thanks Gert, I will now ask them to do packet capture on their side and see if they are advertising this default to any other customer every 60 seconds.

Something else I noticed, we only accept routes less than or equal to /18. I noticed that many updates come in, for different prefixes. I can’t see how the Internet could be that unstable unless there is something wrong with their network. Wonder what is the norm when seeing so many prefixes change.

Brad

Sent from my iPhone