[c-nsp] EVPN/VXLAN on ASR9001 - BGP announcements not working

Robert Blayzor rblayzor.bulk at inoc.net
Thu Apr 30 15:48:04 EDT 2020

On 4/29/20 12:23 PM, Sander Steffann wrote:
> That combined with the whole mess with "your PSU and fan tray are not compatible with the 64-bit OS a few years ago" makes me avoid the platform.

We got bit by this, not just by the 64-bit thing, but when Cisco
deprecated and stopped supporting the whole original chassis in favor of
the V2 chassis. Like fork trucking a whole 1/2 rack DC powered chassis
is easy to do or something you want to deal with. Big peeve when
everything we were running in the chassis was still well within the
power budget of what we had wired to the PEM's... yet, they wanted us to
replace all of it to get is back under support. NEVER again.

--
inoc.net!rblayzor
XMPP: rblayzor.AT.inoc.net