[c-nsp] ASR920 LACP and xconnect

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Aug 21 11:05:02 EDT 2020

James,
The same behavior, but there is no 'on' option for the ASR (in this XE version, anyway). Only options are 'active' and 'passive'. I think 'channel-group 1<enter>' is a valid config, but I have not tried it. Given some of the responses I've received already, I'm going to assume this is just not officially supported.

-evt