[c-nsp] LSR platforms

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Fri Dec 11 09:09:11 EST 2020

Sorry buddy you lost me with the NPU codenames :)
With "Spitfire" do you mean the "Silicon One Q100" by Israeli Leaba Semiconductor (bought by cisco in 2016) founders include Eyal Dagan and Ofer Iny, founders of Dune Networks, which got sold to Broadcom in 2009 please?
And with "paradise" I guess you mean the PTX NPU? Not sure what you mean by "BT" though.

adam