[c-nsp] RPKI extended-community RFC8097

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Sat Dec 19 04:40:52 EST 2020

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 10:13:36AM +0100, Robert Raszuk wrote:
> See even if you validate in route map you may just mark it not-eligible or
> set higher local pref for VALID etc .... I am not sure how anyone could
> come with the idea to just drop there.

In the face of invalid more-specifics, the "local-pref" thing just plain
doesn't work.

So "ineligible or drop for INVALID" is the only option.

We do "drop in route-map", on ASR 9k, and this thread has me thinking if
this was a good idea.  As far as I know, no way to set "ineligible" from
a route-map.  Is there?

So back to the drawing board.

gert