[c-nsp] RPKI extended-community RFC8097

Robert Raszuk robert at raszuk.net
Sat Dec 19 05:02:16 EST 2020

> As far as I know, no way to set "ineligible" from a route-map.  Is there?

A workaround could be to set unreachable next hop instead of dropping :)
That automatically disables such path from best path comparison yet it
keeps in BGP.

But as said implementation could make it easier with a knob.

The question to ask if you want to advertise INVALID paths around ? Even if
not best path once you enable add-paths it may be advertised.

Thx,
R.