[c-nsp] Cisco N540-ACC-SYS ipv4 routes

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Wed Jul 8 21:14:47 EDT 2020

Vikas,

First of all, NCS 540 ACC-SYS has 16GB of RAM.

For NCS 540, slide 43:
https://www.ciscolive.com/c/dam/r/ciscolive/emea/docs/2019/pdf/BRKSPG-2159.pdf <https://www.ciscolive.com/c/dam/r/ciscolive/emea/docs/2019/pdf/BRKSPG-2159.pdf>

Essentially, around 380k depending on prefix distribution.

For ASR 1002-HX it’s here:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-1000-series-aggregation-services-routers/datasheet-c78-731640.html#PerformanceandScaling <https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-1000-series-aggregation-services-routers/datasheet-c78-731640.html#PerformanceandScaling>

Please use your favorite search engine first in future.

—
./