[c-nsp] [External] SDx open standard?

Robert Raszuk robert at raszuk.net
Thu Mar 26 11:01:05 EDT 2020

> The standardization is coming, check out
https://www.mef.net/mef-3-0-sd-wan

I spent 10 min browsing MEF web site and still do not know what "MEF"
stands for ... Looks to me like yet one more  commercial entity to drain a
little bit of cash out of the vendors while perhaps help with marketing and
sales a bit.

Is this the same as Microsoft's MEF:

"The Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF) is a library in .NET that
enables greater reuse of applications and components."

Thx,
R.