[c-nsp] Verizon LTE config in South East USA

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 11:49:30 EDT 2020

Hey all,

                Does anyone have a good working config for a Cisco LTE EHWIC
in a 1900 to work with Verizon?  These LTE WICs are new to me.  Verizon gave
us an APN to use, but many of the other parameters seem to be a guess.
Things like SIM authentication, etc.  From what I can tell I might be
attached to the cell network, but I'm not sure.  We're doing a negotiated IP
address for the interface, but not getting an IP.  What I've found via
config guides and Google hasn't been totally helpful.  Any help appreciated!

Thanks,

Chuck Church