[c-nsp] SR-TE

dip diptanshu.singh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 12:52:59 EDT 2020

Yeah, there are certainly few ways to configure SR-TE. In your example,
How's R10 learning R20 Prefixes? I am assuming that's BGP between PE-CE's
(Is it L3VPN's ??) and PE's are doing next-hop-self. So the R30 prefix is
learned via BGP at R20 with R22 as the next-hop making. You have a tunnel
from R20--> R22 (inferring based on the loopback IP).

I don't have access to a box to check what cli options are available or not
but you can try few things
1) Static route mapping to the destination. Page 59
2) see if there is an auto-route announce option available under policy for
IGP to use the routes via the tunnel destination.

Take a look at this config guide which seems relatively more comprehensive
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr9000/software/asr9k-r6-6/segment-routing/configuration/guide/b-segment-routing-cg-asr9000-66x/b-segment-routing-cg-asr9000-66x_chapter_01000.pdf

Page5:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr9000/software/asr9k-r6-2/segment-routing/configuration/guide/b-segment-routing-cg-asr9000-62x/b-seg-routing-cg-asr9000-62x_chapter_01000.pdf

Thanks